This fruity beverage is alcohol-free and perfect for Kentucky Derby parties, summer picnics, and baby showers.
Serves: serves 1
- 1 peppermint teabag
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- a sprig of fresh mint, crushed
- Put the teabag in a cup and fill with boiling water.
- Let infuse for 6 minutes, then strain and cool.
- When cold, add the pineapple juice, mint leaves, and serve over ice.
- Serves 1, but can be multiplied to serve more.
Excerpted from SuperFoods, SuperFast.
Copyright © 2006 Dorling Kindersley Limited.
Buy this book now!