Pink Sangria with Peaches
This combination of rosé and peaches, along with citrus zing and a bit of triple sec, is light, refreshing, and ultra-satisfying.
Serves: Makes about 8 glasses
- 3 ripe but firm peaches, halved and pitted
- Plenty of ice cubes
- 1 bottle (750ml) dry rosé wine
- Juice of 2 oranges (about 1 cup)
- Juice of 1 lime (about 2 tablespoons)
- 4oz (120ml) triple sec
- 8oz (240ml) club soda
- Dice two of the peaches small and cut the third one into eight thin wedges. Fill a large pitcher halfway with ice, then pour in the wine, orange juice, lime juice, and triple sec. Add half the diced peaches and stir until the sugar dissolves and the mixture is very cold.
- Pour the sangria into glasses and add the remaining diced fruit. Top each drink with a generous splash of soda, garnish with a peach wedge, and serve.
Excerpted from Grill It!.
Copyright © 2008 Dorling Kindersley Limited.
Buy this book now!