Purple Grape Smoothie
Your kids will love this tasty alternative to grape juice.
Serves: 2 (8-ounce) servings
- 3/4 cup chilled purple grape juice
- 1 (4-ounce) container raspberry low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons plain soy protein powder
- 1 cup frozen seedless red grapes
- Combine grape juice, yogurt, and protein powder in a blender. Blend on high speed until mixture is smooth.
- Add grapes and blend on high speed again until smooth. Serve immediately.
- Substitute white grape juice and green grapes for the purple grape juice and red grapes.
Excerpted from The Complete Idiot's Guide to Smoothies Ãƒï¿½Ã¯Â¿Â½Ãƒï¿½Ã‚Â© 2005 by Ellen Brown. All rights reserved including the right of reproduction in whole or in part in any form. Used by arrangement with Alpha Books, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc.
To order this book visit the Idiot's Guide web site or call 1-800-253-6476.