Raisin Bran Smoothie
This healthy snack is delicious and easy to make.
Serves: 2 (15 ounce) servings
- 3/4 cup plain soy milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups seedless red grapes
- 1/2 cup dark raisins
- 1/2 cup vanilla frozen tofu
- 1/4 cup granola
- Combine soy milk, cinnamon, grapes, and raisins in a blender. Blend on high speed until fruit is puréed and mixture is smooth.
- Add frozen tofu and blend on high speed again until mixture is smooth. Add granola and pulse on and off a few times to distribute cereal. Serve immediately.
- Use seedless green grapes and golden raisins instead of red grapes and dark raisins.
Excerpted from The Complete Idiot's Guide to Smoothies Ãƒï¿½Ã‚Â© 2005 by Ellen Brown. All rights reserved including the right of reproduction in whole or in part in any form. Used by arrangement with Alpha Books, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc.
To order this book visit the Idiot's Guide web site or call 1-800-253-6476.