Raspberry Coffee Smoothie
Tangy raspberries and creamy coffee combine to make a delicious snack.
Serves: 2 (15-ounce) servings
- 1 1/2 cups chilled strong brewed coffee
- 1 (8-ounce) container raspberry low-fat yogurt
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 3/4 cup raspberry sherbet
- Combine coffee, yogurt, and raspberries in a blender. Blend on high speed until raspberries are puréed and mixture is smooth.
- Add sherbet and blend on high speed again until smooth. Serve immediately.
- Substitute strawberry yogurt, frozen strawberries, and strawberry sorbet for raspberry yogurt, raspberries, and raspberry sherbet.
Excerpted from The Complete Idiot's Guide to Smoothies Ãƒï¿½Ã¯Â¿Â½Ãƒï¿½Ã‚Â© 2005 by Ellen Brown. All rights reserved including the right of reproduction in whole or in part in any form. Used by arrangement with Alpha Books, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc.
To order this book visit the Idiot's Guide web site or call 1-800-253-6476.