Raspberry Watermelon Smoothie
You will never believe that this sweet and luscious snack is low-carb.
Serves: 2 (15-ounce) servings
- 2 (4-ounce) containers reduced- carbohydrate raspberry yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups diced seedless watermelon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- Combine yogurt, watermelon, and lemon juice in a blender. Blend on high speed until fruit is puréed and mixture is smooth.
Add raspberries and blend on high speed again until smooth. Serve immediately.
- Substitute strawberry yogurt and strawberries for raspberries.
Excerpted from The Complete Idiot's Guide to Smoothies Â© 2005 by Ellen Brown. All rights reserved including the right of reproduction in whole or in part in any form. Used by arrangement with Alpha Books, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc.
To order this book visit the Idiot's Guide web site or call 1-800-253-6476.