Sparkling Grape Sangria
This non-alcoholic sangria is a great drink for a summer party, when the grapes are at their sweetest!
Serves: Serves: 6 (1 full cup)
- 2 cups club soda
- 6 lime slices
- 6 lemon slices
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 cup seedless green grapes
- 1 1/3 cups unsweetened grape juice
- 2 2/3 cups Diet Sprite or Diet Rite white grape soda
- Arrange grapes in a single layer in an 8-by-8-inch dish.
- Freeze for 20 to 30 minutes or until frosty and partially frozen.
- In a large pitcher, combine grape juice, white grape soda, and club soda.
- Refrigerate until grapes are partially frozen.
- Gently stir grapes, lime slices, lemon slices, and ice cubes into juice mixture. Serve at once.
From COOKING HEALTHY ACROSS AMERICA by JoAnna Lund. Used by arrangement with Perigee, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc. Copyright © 2000 by Healthy Exchanges, Inc.
If you'd like to buy this book, click here or on the book cover.