Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie
This strawberry cheesecake smoothie tastes better -- and is better for you -- than strawberry cheesecake itself!
Serves: 2 (15-ounce) servings
- 1 (8-ounce) container strawberry low-fat yogurt
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 1/2 cups strawberries
- 3 ice cubes
- Combine yogurt, sour cream, and cream cheese in a blender. Blend on high speed until mixture is smooth.
- Add strawberries and ice cubes, and blend on high speed again until strawberries are puréed and mixture is smooth. Serve immediately.
- You can use almost any -yogurt and fruit combination for this recipe, such as peach, raspberry, blueberry, or cherry. It's best if the yogurt and fruit are the same flavor.
Excerpted from The Complete Idiot's Guide to Smoothies Ãƒï¿½Ã‚Â© 2005 by Ellen Brown. All rights reserved including the right of reproduction in whole or in part in any form. Used by arrangement with Alpha Books, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc.
To order this book visit the Idiot's Guide web site or call 1-800-253-6476.