Triple Strawberry Smoothie
This is the perfect nondairy smoothie for the strawberry lovers in your family.
Serves: 2 (15-ounce) servings
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup strawberry soy milk
- 1/2 cup silken tofu
- 1/4 cup strawberry jam
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- Combine cranberry juice, soy milk, tofu, and jam in a blender. Blend on high speed until mixture is smooth.
- Add strawberries and blend on high speed again until fruit is puréed and mixture is smooth. Serve immediately.
- If you can't find strawberry soy milk or only have plain, add 2 tablespoons strawberry jam. You can substitute raspberries or blueberries for the strawberries.
Excerpted from The Complete Idiot's Guide to Smoothies Â© 2005 by Ellen Brown. All rights reserved including the right of reproduction in whole or in part in any form. Used by arrangement with Alpha Books, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc.
To order this book visit the Idiot's Guide web site or call 1-800-253-6476.