Tropical Fruit Chai Smoothie
Here's an exotic and delicious treat, filled with healthful ingredients.
Serves: 2 (15-ounce) servings
- 1 1/2 cups chilled strong brewed chai
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup diced mango
- 1 cup frozen, diced pineapple
- 1/2 cup pineapple sorbet
- Combine chai, lemon juice, and mango in a blender. Blend on high speed until fruit is puréed and mixture is smooth.
- Add pineapple and sorbet, and blend on high speed again until smooth. Serve immediately.
- Substitute papaya for mango.
Excerpted from The Complete Idiot's Guide to Smoothies Ãƒï¿½Ã¯Â¿Â½Ãƒï¿½Ã‚Â© 2005 by Ellen Brown. All rights reserved including the right of reproduction in whole or in part in any form. Used by arrangement with Alpha Books, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc.
To order this book visit the Idiot's Guide web site or call 1-800-253-6476.