Watermelon Cherry Smoothie
Pretend it's summer all year round with this tastes-like-summer smoothie.
Serves: 2 (15-ounce) servings
- 1 (8-ounce) container cherry nonfat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups diced seedless watermelon
- 3/4 cup frozen, pitted cherries
- Combine yogurt, lemon juice, and watermelon in a blender. Blend on high speed until watermelon is puréed and mixture is smooth.
- Add cherries and blend on high speed again until smooth. Serve immediately.
- Substitute strawberry yogurt and strawberries or raspberry yogurt and raspberries for cherry yogurt and cherries.
Excerpted from The Complete Idiot's Guide to Smoothies Ãƒï¿½Ã‚Â© 2005 by Ellen Brown. All rights reserved including the right of reproduction in whole or in part in any form. Used by arrangement with Alpha Books, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc.
To order this book visit the Idiot's Guide web site or call 1-800-253-6476.