These blueberry muffins are healthy, delicious, and easy to make!
Serves: 12 muffins
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups corn flake cereal
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In small bowl, mix flour, sugar, and baking powder.
- In large bowl, add milk to cereal. Let soften 2-3 minutes.
- Beat egg. Add egg and oil to cereal mixture. Stir in flour mixture. Add blueberries.
- Spray muffin tins with vegetable oil cooking spray. Pour batter into tins.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
From Quick Meals for Healthy Kids and Busy Parents. Copyright © 1995 by Sandra K. Nissenberg, Margaret L. Bogle, and Audrey C. Wright. All rights reserved. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
To order this book visit www.wiley.com.