Chunky Apple Muffins
This recipe for apple muffins will soon become a favorite in your household.
Serves: 15 large or 30 mini-muffins
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cups oil
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 apples, peeled, cored and diced
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In large bowl, combine sugar, oil, milk, eggs, and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients. Mix until just combined.
- Spoon batter about 2/3 full into muffin tins sprayed with vegetable oil cooking spray.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until browned.
From Quick Meals for Healthy Kids and Busy Parents. Copyright © 1995 by Sandra K. Nissenberg, Margaret L. Bogle, and Audrey C. Wright. All rights reserved. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
To order this book visit www.wiley.com.