Mango and Lime Smoothie
This drink makes a refreshing start to the day, and the lime gives a little hidden "kick"
Prep Time: 5M
Serves: makes 4 servings
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled, stoned, and chopped
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup chilled orange juice
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- Combine the mangoes, bananas, orange juice, yogurt, and lime juice with 6 ice cubes in a blender.
- Process until smooth. Serve at once.
- Good with low fat muffins for a nutritious breakfast.
Tropical Fruit Smoothie: Substitute pineapple juice for the orange juice, and the pulp of 2 or 3 passion fruits for the lime juice.
Excerpted from The Illustrated Kitchen Bible.
Copyright © 2008 Dorling Kindersley Limited.
Buy this book now!