Peanut Butter and Jelly Wraps
When there's no time to eat a healthy breakfast, hand the kids a napkin and one of these peanut butter and jelly wraps, which are perfect for gobbling on the run!
Serves: Serves: 4
- 1 (8-ounce) package Philadelphia fat-free cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Peter Pan reduced-fat peanut butter
- 4 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 6 tablespoons spreadable fruit spread (any flavor)
- In a small bowl, stir cream cheese with a spoon until soft.
- Add peanut butter. Mix well to combine.
- Spread about 1/4 cup mixture over each tortilla.
- Evenly spread 11/2 tablespoons fruit spread over top of each. Roll up tortillas.
- Serve at once or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
From COOKING HEALTHY WITH THE KIDS IN MIND by JoAnna Lund. Used by arrangement with Perigee, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc. Copyright ฉ 1998 by Healthy Exchanges, Inc.
If you'd like to buy this book, click here.