Quick and Easy Sticky Rolls
Homemade sticky buns will make your family rise and shine! Easy and quick, these make an everyday breakfast taste like a holiday.
Serves: Serves: 6
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar Twin
- 1/4 cup Cary's Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 3 tablespoons (3/4 ounce) chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 (7.5-ounce) can Pillsbury refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9-inch pie plate with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- In prepared pie plate, combine Brown Sugar Twin, maple syrup, and apple pie spice. Stir in pecans and raisins.
- Separate biscuits and cut each biscuit into 4 pieces. Drop biscuit pieces evenly over syrup mixture.
- Lightly spray top of biscuit pieces with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into 6 wedges. Serve hot.
From COOKING HEALTHY WITH THE KIDS IN MIND by JoAnna Lund. Used by arrangement with Perigee, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc. Copyright ฉ 1998 by Healthy Exchanges, Inc.
If you'd like to buy this book, click here.