This works either as a last-minute rub before chicken, pork, or beef go on the grill, or a quick marinade.
Serves: Makes just under 1 cup
- 1/4 cup paprika (not smoked)
- 3 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon dried red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon minced lime zest
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl and mix well. This paste will keep, covered and refrigerated, for 2-3 days.
Excerpted from Grill It!.
Copyright © 2008 Dorling Kindersley Limited.
Buy this book now!