Categories: On the Grill
Use this as a last-minute rub before lamb, chicken, or pork go on the grill, or as a quick marinade.
Serves: Makes just over 1 cup
- 1/2 cup minced fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl or, if you prefer a finer paste, mash in a mortar and pestle. This will last, covered and refrigerated, for 2-3 days.
Excerpted from Grill It!.
Copyright © 2008 Dorling Kindersley Limited.
Buy this book now!