Fresh Coconut Condiment
Categories: On the Grill
This is perfect with fish fillets or chicken breasts.
Serves: Makes about 11/4 cups
- 3/4 cup grated fresh coconut
- Juice of 2 limes (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh green chile peppers of your choice
- 1 tablespoon peeled and minced fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl and mix well. This condiment will keep, covered and refrigerated, for 2-3 days.
Excerpted from Grill It!.
Copyright © 2008 Dorling Kindersley Limited.
Buy this book now!