Try rubbing this paste on steak, pork chops, or chicken just before they go on the grill.
Serves: Makes just under 1 cup
- 1/3 cup peeled and minced fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup Asian sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped scallions, with green tops
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chile pepper of your choice
- 1 tablespoon freshly cracked white pepper
- Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl and mix well. This paste will keep, covered and refrigerated, for 3-4 days.
Excerpted from Grill It!.
Copyright © 2008 Dorling Kindersley Limited.
Buy this book now!