Apple Biscuit Drops
These apple biscuits are quick to fix and make a terrific after-school snack.
Serves: Serves: 8
- 1 1/2 cups Bisquick Reduced Fat Baking Mix
- 2 tablespoons Sugar Twin or Sprinkle Sweet
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup (1 small) unpeeled and finely chopped cooking apple
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine baking mix, Sugar Twin, apple pie spice, and pecans. Stir in apple. Add apple juice and water. Mix gently to combine.
- Drop by spoonful onto prepared baking sheet to form 8 biscuits.
- Bake for 8 to 12 minutes or until biscuits are browned. Serve at once.
From COOKING HEALTHY WITH THE KIDS IN MIND by JoAnna Lund. Used by arrangement with Perigee, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc. Copyright ฉ 1998 by Healthy Exchanges, Inc.
If you'd like to buy this book, click here.