Apple pudding is a wholesome and nutritious dessert..
Serves: 9 servings
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves
- 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 large apples, peeled and chopped
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine flour, sugar, soda, cinnamon, and cloves. Stir in melted margarine and egg. Add chopped apples.
- Pour batter into 9" x 9" pan sprayed with vegetable oil cooking spray.
- Bake 45 minutes. Serve warm.
From Quick Meals for Healthy Kids and Busy Parents. Copyright © 1995 by Sandra K. Nissenberg, Margaret L. Bogle, and Audrey C. Wright. All rights reserved. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
To order this book visit www.wiley.com.