Asian Fruit Salad
Combine kiwis, mango, and pineapple to create this sweetly simple dessert.
Prep Time: 15M
Serves: Serves 4
- 1 mango, peeled and sliced
- 1 pineapple, ends and skin removed, and sliced
- 1 kiwi fruit, skinned and sliced
- juice of 1 orange
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 passion fruit, halved
- small handful of fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- Arrange the mango, pineapple, and kiwi fruit in a shallow serving bowl or platter. Pour the orange juice and lime juice over the fruit.
- Scoop out the flesh and seeds from the passion fruit and spoon over the fruit. Sprinkle with mint leaves and serve.
Excerpted from The Illustrated Quick Cook.
Copyright Â© 2009 Dorling Kindersley Limited.
Buy this book now!