Baked Cranberry and Apple Casserole
Type: Desserts and Baked Goods
When you have some extra time, try this unusual cranberry and apple dessert.
Serves: 8 servings
- 1 1/2 cups tart apples, peeled and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups delicious apples, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups cranberries, washed
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, optional
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Layer greased 3-quart casserole dish with both types of apples and cranberries.
- Combine oats, sugars, and pecans if desired.
- Pour sugar mixture over apples and cranberries. Dot with margarine.
- Bake for 1 hour.
From Quick Meals for Healthy Kids and Busy Parents. Copyright © 1995 by Sandra K. Nissenberg, Margaret L. Bogle, and Audrey C. Wright. All rights reserved. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
To order this book visit www.wiley.com.