Chocolate Fudge Sodas
Type: Desserts and Baked Goods
You'll be delighted and amazed at how much these chocolate fudge sodas taste like the soda fountain kind!
Serves: Serves: 2
- 1/4 cup Nestle Quik sugar-free chocolate mix
- 1 cup carbonated water
- 1 cup Wells' Blue Bunny sugar- and fat-free vanilla ice cream or any sugar-and fat-free ice cream
- In a small bowl, combine dry Nestle Quik and l/2 cup carbonated water.
- Evenly pour mixture into 2 glasses. Add 1/2 cup ice cream to each glass and pour another 1/2 cup carbonated water over top of each.
- Stir to blend slightly. Serve at once.
From COOKING HEALTHY WITH THE KIDS IN MIND by JoAnna Lund. Used by arrangement with Perigee, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc. Copyright ฉ 1998 by Healthy Exchanges, Inc.
If you'd like to buy this book, click here.