Type: Desserts and Baked Goods
Who wouldn't like these creamy orange pops?
Serves: Serves: 6
- 2 cups unsweetened orange juice
- 2/3 cup Carnation Nonfat Dry Milk Powder
- 1/2 cup Sugar Twin or Sprinkle Sweet
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 to 4 drops red food coloring
- 2 to 3 drops yellow food coloring
- In a blender container, combine orange juice, dry milk powder, Sugar Twin, and water. Cover and process on BLEND for 15 seconds.
- Add vanilla extract and food colorings. Continue processing on BLEND for 5 seconds.
- Pour mixture evenly into 6 (8-ounce) paper cups. Place a wooden stick or plastic spoon in center of each.
- Freeze until firm. When serving, tear paper cup away from dreamsicle.
From COOKING HEALTHY WITH THE KIDS IN MIND by JoAnna Lund. Used by arrangement with Perigee, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc. Copyright ฉ 1998 by Healthy Exchanges, Inc.
If you'd like to buy this book, click here.