Easy Apple Cake
Your children will love helping to make this easy and delicious apple cake!
Serves: 16 pieces
- 3 apples, peeled and chopped
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Sprinkle chopped apples with cinnamon. Set aside.
- Combine flour, sugar, and baking powder in large bowl. Mix in oil, eggs, orange juice, and vanilla. Add apples.
- Pour into 8" x 8" pan sprayed with vegetable oil cooking spray.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Involve kids-they'll enjoy eating it even more!
From Quick Meals for Healthy Kids and Busy Parents. Copyright © 1995 by Sandra K. Nissenberg, Margaret L. Bogle, and Audrey C. Wright. All rights reserved. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
To order this book visit www.wiley.com.