Frozen Chocolate Banana Treats
Better than some old ice cream sandwich, these cool and creamy chocolate banana treats are perfectly delicious.
Serves: Serves: 6 (2 each)
- 1 (4-serving) package JELL-O sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2/3 cup Carnation Nonfat Dry Milk Powder
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup Cool Whip Free
- 2 cups (2 medium) diced bananas
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) chopped pecans
- 24 (2 1/2-inch) graham cracker squares
- In a medium bowl, combine dry pudding mix, dry milk powder, and water. Mix well using a wire whisk. Blend in Cool Whip Free. Add bananas and pecans. Mix gently to combine.
- Place about 2 full tablespoons of mixture on 12 of the graham crackers. Top with remaining crackers.
- Place each in a separate sandwich bag. Freeze.
- To prevent bananas from turning brown, mix with 1 teaspoon lemon juice or sprinkle with Fruit Fresh.
From COOKING HEALTHY WITH THE KIDS IN MIND by JoAnna Lund. Used by arrangement with Perigee, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc. Copyright ฉ 1998 by Healthy Exchanges, Inc.
If you'd like to buy this book, click here.