This creamy pudding does look a bit like real mud, but it tastes ever so much better!
Serves: Serves: 6
- 1 (4-serving) package JELL-O sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2/3 cup Carnation Nonfat Dry Milk Powder
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup Yoplait plain fat-free yogurt
- 3/4 cup Cool Whip Free
- 18 (2 1/2-inch) Nabisco chocolate graham cracker squares, made into crumbs
- In a large bowl, combine dry pudding mix, dry milk powder, and water. Mix well using a wire whisk. Blend in yogurt and Cool Whip Free.
- Reserve 6 tablespoons chocolate graham cracker crumbs. Stir remaining crumbs into pudding mixture.
- Evenly spoon mixture into 6 dessert dishes and top each with 1 tablespoon cracker crumbs.
- Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
- A self-seal sandwich bag works great for crushing graham crackers.
From COOKING HEALTHY WITH THE KIDS IN MIND by JoAnna Lund. Used by arrangement with Perigee, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc. Copyright ฉ 1998 by Healthy Exchanges, Inc.
If you'd like to buy this book, click here.