Type: Desserts and Baked Goods
The list of ingredients says it all-chocolate and nuts and marshmallows, piled onto a chocolate graham cracker!
Serves: Serves: 4 (3 each)
- 2 tablespoons (1/2 ounce) mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup (1/2 ounce) miniature marshmallows
- 2 teaspoons reduced-calorie margarine
- 2 tablespoons (1/2 ounce) chopped pecans
- 12 (2 1/2-inch) chocolate graham cracker squares
- In a small microwavable bowl, combine chocolate chips, marshmallows, and margarine.
- Cover and microwave on HIGH (100% power) for 15 seconds. Stir in pecans.
- Spread about 1 full teaspoon of the mixture over each cracker.
- Serve at once or refrigerate until ready to serve.
From COOKING HEALTHY WITH THE KIDS IN MIND by JoAnna Lund. Used by arrangement with Perigee, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc. Copyright ฉ 1998 by Healthy Exchanges, Inc.
If you'd like to buy this book, click here.