Orange Sticky Buns
The tangy orange flavor of these sticky buns brings out something special in a batch of basic rolls.
Serves: Serves: 8
- 8 Rhodes frozen yeast dinner rolls
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade spread-able fruit
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened orange juice
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) chopped hazelnuts or pecans
- Spray a 9-by-9-inch cake pan with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- Evenly arrange rolls in prepared pan. Cover with cloth and let rolls thaw and rise.
- In a medium bowl, combine spreadable fruit and orange juice.
- Drizzle orange mixture evenly over rolls. Evenly sprinkle hazelnuts over top.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Place cake pan on a wire rack and let set for at least 15 minutes. Divide into 8 servings.
From COOKING HEALTHY ACROSS AMERICA by JoAnna Lund. Used by arrangement with Perigee, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc. Copyright © 2000 by Healthy Exchanges, Inc.
If you'd like to buy this book, click here or on the book cover.