Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Your kids will love helping you make these delicious peanut butter cookies!
Serves: 3 dozen cookies
- 20-ounce roll plain sugar cookie dough (use refrigerated commercial dough or cookie dough you make at home)
- 36 mini-sized peanut butter cups
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Cut cookie dough into 1/4" slices. Cut each slice into quarters. Place each quarter in mini-muffin tin.
- Bake 8 minutes, or until cookies are beginning to brown. Remove from oven.
- Immediately, press 1 mini-size peanut butter cup into middle of each cookie. Cool and remove from muffin tins.
From Quick Meals for Healthy Kids and Busy Parents. Copyright © 1995 by Sandra K. Nissenberg, Margaret L. Bogle, and Audrey C. Wright. All rights reserved. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
To order this book visit www.wiley.com.