Peanut Butter Cup Pie
Type: Desserts and Baked Goods
If you like peanut butter cups, you'll love this pie-size version!
Serves: Serves: 8
- 1 (4-serving) package JELL-O sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/3 cups Carnation Nonfat Dry Milk Powder
- 2 cups water
- 6 tablespoons Peter Pan reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup Cool Whip Free
- 1 (6-ounce) Keebler chocolate piecrust
- 1 (4-serving) package JELL-O sugar-free instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 1 tablespoon (1/4 ounce) finely chopped dry-roasted peanuts
- In a medium bowl, combine dry vanilla pudding mix, 2/3 cup dry milk powder, and 1 cup water. Mix well using a wire whisk.
- Blend in peanut butter and Cool Whip Free. Mix well with a wire whisk until smooth.
- Spread pudding mixture into piecrust.
- In the same medium bowl, combine dry chocolate fudge pudding mix, remaining 2/3 cup dry milk powder, and remaining 1 cup water. Mix well using a wire whisk.
- Spread chocolate mixture evenly over peanut butter mixture. Sprinkle chopped peanuts evenly over top.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Cut into 8 servings.
From COOKING HEALTHY WITH THE KIDS IN MIND by JoAnna Lund. Used by arrangement with Perigee, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc. Copyright © 1998 by Healthy Exchanges, Inc.
If you'd like to buy this book, click here.