Scrumptious White Chocolate Cheesecake
When everyone wants chocolate for dessert, be ready with this irresistible surprise.
Serves: Serves: 8
- 2 (8-ounce) packages Philadelphia fat-free cream cheese
- 1 (4-serving) package JELL-O sugar-free white chocolate pudding mix
- 2/3 cup Carnation Nonfat Dry Milk Powder
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup Cool Whip Free
- 2 tablespoons (1/2 ounce) mini chocolate chips
- 1 (6-ounce) Keebler chocolate piecrust
- 2 teaspoons Hershey's Lite Chocolate Syrup
- In a large bowl, stir cream cheese with a spoon until soft. Add dry pudding mix, dry milk powder, and water. Mix well using a wire whisk.
- Blend in Cool Whip Free. Gently fold in chocolate chips.
- Spread mixture into piecrust. Drizzle chocolate syrup evenly over top.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Cut into 8 servings.
From COOKING HEALTHY WITH THE KIDS IN MIND by JoAnna Lund. Used by arrangement with Perigee, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc. Copyright © 1998 by Healthy Exchanges, Inc.
If you'd like to buy this book, click here.