Sweetheart Strawberry Silk Pie
There's no better way to show your love than with this creamy and easy strawberry silk pie.
Serves: Serves: 8
- 1/4 cup Diet Mountain Dew
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 (4-serving) package JELL-O sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2/3 cup Carnation Nonfat Dry Milk Powder
- 1 cup Cool Whip Free
- 1 (6-ounce) Keebler shortbread piecrust
- In a blender container, combine Diet Mountain Dew and strawberries. Cover and process on BLEND for 20 seconds or until mixture is smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine dry pudding mix and dry milk powder. Add blended strawberry mixture. Mix well using a wire whisk. Blend in 1/2 cup Cool Whip Free.
- Spread mixture into piecrust. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Cut into 8 servings. Just before serving, garnish each with 1 tablespoon Cool Whip Free and additional strawberry pieces, if desired.
From COOKING HEALTHY WITH THE KIDS IN MIND by JoAnna Lund. Used by arrangement with Perigee, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc. Copyright © 1998 by Healthy Exchanges, Inc.
If you'd like to buy this book, click here.