All you need for this easy and gooey dessert is bananas, brown sugar, and rum. Yum!
Serves: serves 4
- 4 bananas
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 cup dark rum
- Heat the broiler to red-hot.
- Peel the bananas and lay them in a shallow ovenproof dish.
- Sprinkle them generously with the brown sugar and pour the rum around them.
- Place under the broiler until the sugar and rum bubble. Serve immediately.
- This quick, gooey dessert goes well with thick yogurt or cr鑝e fra頲he.
Excerpted from SuperFoods, SuperFast.
Copyright © 2006 Dorling Kindersley Limited.
Buy this book now!