Deluxe Peanut Butter Sandwiches
A "dressed-up" version of the popular peanut and jelly sandwich, makes a nutritious, delicious sandwich
Prep Time: prep 10 mins
Serves: makes 4 servings
- 1 / 2 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 2 tbsp orange marmalade
- 3 ripe medium bananas
- 8 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- In a small bowl, combine the peanut butter and marmalade until well mixed. Peel the bananas and cut them in half lengthwise, and then crosswise in half to make 12 pieces total.
- Spread the peanut butter equally over 4 slices of toast. Top each with 3 pieces of banana, and top with remaining toast.
- Cut each sandwich in half diagonally, if you like.
- prep 10 mins
Excerpted from The Illustrated Kitchen Bible.
Copyright © 2008 Dorling Kindersley Limited.
Buy this book now!