Here is a near-perfect egg salad, which makes a classic sandwich filling for a summer's lunch
Prep Time: prep 10 mins
Cooking Time: cook 7 mins
Serves: makes 4 servings
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 scallions, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- 4 large eggs, hard boiled
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Mix the mayonnaise, scallions, and chives in a small bowl.
- Peel and slice the eggs. Add to the mayonnaise. Using a fork, mash the eggs. Season with salt and pepper.
- prep 10 mins; cook 7 mins
Excerpted from The Illustrated Kitchen Bible.
Copyright Â© 2008 Dorling Kindersley Limited.
Buy this book now!