Baby Spinach and Feta Penne
Type: Main Dishes
The dark green spinach adds color, flavor, and texture to this simple but delicious dish.
Serves: Serves 4 to 6
- 1 lb. penne
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. feta cheese, crumbled
- 8 oz. baby spinach
- Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Boil water for pasta.
- While pasta is cooking, heat oil in a large skillet over low to medium heat, and sauté onion.
- When pasta is done, drain it, and return it to the pot.
- Add onion and oil, feta cheese, and baby spinach.
- Toss to mix thoroughly.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
Excerpted from The Complete Idiot's Guide to 20-Minute Meals © 2003 by CWL Publishing Enterprises, Inc., John Woods, President. All rights reserved including the right of reproduction in whole or in part in any form. Used by arrangement with Alpha Books, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc.
To order this book visit Amazon's website or call 1-800-253-6476.