Type: Main Dishes
If your family loves Mexican food, why not surprise them with these delicious and healthy burritos?
Serves: 4 servings
- 8-count package fat-free tortillas
- 16-ounce can fat-free retried beans
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 4 ounces Sargento Light reduced-fat shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8-ounce jar picante sauce
- Spread the refried beans, tomatoes, and cheese on each tortilla.
- Roll the tortillas into a burrito shape and heat in the microwave for a few minutes until heated through and the cheese melts.
- Top with picante sauce.
From The Weeknight Survival Cookbook: How to Make Healthy Meals in 10 Minutes by Dena Irwin, R.D. Copyright © 1998 by Dena Irwin. All rights reserved. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
To order this book visit www.wiley.com.