This no-cook meal is high in fiber and it tastes great, too.
Serves: 4 servings
- 4 flour tortillas
- 2 cups canned black beans
- 1/2 cup prepared salsa
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 2 ounces low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup low-fat sour cream
- Lay tortillas on platter, fill each equally with beans, salsa, tomatoes, and cheese.
- Roll up and microwave about 40 seconds, until beans are hot and cheese is melted. Top with sour cream.
From Quick Meals for Healthy Kids and Busy Parents. Copyright © 1995 by Sandra K. Nissenberg, Margaret L. Bogle, and Audrey C. Wright. All rights reserved. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
To order this book visit www.wiley.com.