Broiled Lemon Rosemary Chicken
Serve this flavorful chicken with rice and a salad for a complete and tasty meal.
Serves: Serves 4
- 11⁄2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 TB. olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1⁄2 tsp. dried rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the broiler.
- Place chicken breasts in a bowl.
- In a measuring cup, combine olive oil and lemon juice. Pour mixture over chicken breasts, turning to coat thoroughly.
- Sprinkle rosemary, salt, and pepper over chicken.
- Place chicken on an oven-safe baking pan and broil for four minutes.
- Drizzle any extra juice over chicken when turning, and broil for four more minutes, or until done.
Excerpted from The Complete Idiot's Guide to 20-Minute Meals © 2003 by CWL Publishing Enterprises, Inc., John Woods, President. All rights reserved including the right of reproduction in whole or in part in any form. Used by arrangement with Alpha Books, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc.
To order this book visit Amazon's website or call 1-800-253-6476.