Broiled Salmon with Lemongrass
The flavors of soy sauce, lemon grass, and coriander infuse this broiled salmon recipe.
Serves: Serves: 4
- 3 stalks of lemongrass, bottom 1/3 only, chopped fine
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 plum tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh coriander
- Juice of one lemon
- 2 scallions, sliced fine
- 1 small side of salmon, 1 to 1 1/2 pounds, filleted
- Combine all the ingredients except the salmon.
- Put the salmon on a large platter and pour the marinade over the whole fillet.
- Let marinate for approximately 2 hours.
- Remove the salmon from the marinade and broil 15 minutes for medium, 20 minutes for well done.
From Eat Right for Your Baby by Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo with Catherine Whitney. Copyright Â© 2004.
To order this book visit www.penguin.com. Get a 15% discount with the coupon code FENPARENT.