Capellini with Ratatouille
Type: Main Dishes
This fun recipe puts a spin on classic ratatouille. Add angel hair pasta to your ratatouille for spaghetti delight.
Serves: 4 servings
- 12 ounces capellini (angel hair pasta)
- 1/2 recipe ratatouille
- Half of a 14-ounce package frozen white beans
- Grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- Cook pasta in 2 quarts of boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat the ratatouille and beans together in a large saucepan.
- Drain the pasta and toss with the ratatouille and bean mixture.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese if desired.
From The Weeknight Survival Cookbook: How to Make Healthy Meals in 10 Minutes by Dena Irwin, R.D. Copyright © 1998 by Dena Irwin. All rights reserved. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
To order this book visit www.wiley.com.