Type: Main Dishes
This chicken-broccoli-corn casserole will satisfy the hungriest of appetites.
Serves: Serves: 6
- 3 cups frozen cut broccoli, thawed
- 1 cup frozen whole-kernel corn, thawed
- 2 full cups (12 ounces) diced cooked chicken breast
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can Healthy Request Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 cup (one 8-ounce can) cream-style corn
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 10 Ritz Reduced Fat Crackers, made into crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8-by-8-inch baking dish with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, whole-kernel corn, and chicken. Add chicken soup, cream-style corn, onion flakes, parsley flakes, and black pepper. Mix well to combine.
- Spread mixture into prepared baking dish. Evenly sprinkle cracker crumbs over top. Lightly spray top with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes. Place baking dish on a wire rack and let set for 5 minutes. Divide into 6 servings.
From COOKING HEALTHY ACROSS AMERICA by JoAnna Lund. Used by arrangement with Perigee, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc. Copyright © 2000 by Healthy Exchanges, Inc.
If you'd like to buy this book, click here or on the book cover.