There's no better way to show your love than with this tasty and easy chicken recipe.
Serves: 4 servings
- 1 pound boneless and skinless chicken tenders
- 1 pound carrots, peeled and chopped
- 6 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup marsala wine or cooking wine
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced (bottled is fine)
- 1 bay leaf
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste 6-ounce can tomato paste if needed
- Place all ingredients except tomato paste in the Crockpot.
- Cover, and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
- Add tomato paste if needed to thicken. Remove bay leaf before serving.
- Serve this over noodles and with a green salad.
From The Weeknight Survival Cookbook: How to Make Healthy Meals in 10 Minutes by Dena Irwin, R.D. Copyright © 1998 by Dena Irwin. All rights reserved. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
To order this book visit www.wiley.com.