Chick'n Pepper Stir-Fry
Type: Main Dishes
This chicken and peppers recipe is easy and colorful.
Serves: 4 servings
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, sliced in strips
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Heat oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add chicken and sauté 2-3 minutes until cooked through.
- Add peppers and garlic. Sauté an additional 5 minutes until peppers are tender. Remove from heat. Stir in soy sauce.
- Try this with hot cooked rice.
From Quick Meals for Healthy Kids and Busy Parents. Copyright © 1995 by Sandra K. Nissenberg, Margaret L. Bogle, and Audrey C. Wright. All rights reserved. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
To order this book visit www.wiley.com.