Creamy Pasta Primavera
This light and lovely Italian pasta dish provides lots of healthy vegetables.
Serves: Serves: 4 (1 cup)
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 cup snow peas
- 2 cups hot cooked fettuccine rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup Kraft Fat Free Ranch Dressing
- 1/4 cup (3/4 ounce) grated Kraft fat-free Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley or 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- In a medium saucepan, cook carrots and broccoli in boiling water for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in snow peas. Continue cooking for 1 minute. Drain well.
- Return vegetables to saucepan. Add fettuccine. Mix gently to combine.
- Stir in Ranch dressing, Parmesan cheese, and parsley. Serve at once.
- 1/2 cups broken, uncooked fettuccine usually cooks to about 2 cups.
From COOKING HEALTHY ACROSS AMERICA by JoAnna Lund. Used by arrangement with Perigee, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc. Copyright © 2000 by Healthy Exchanges, Inc.
If you'd like to buy this book, click here or on the book cover.