Creamy Tuna Potato Scallop
This tuna and potato dish just bubbles with goodness, and your taste buds will appreciate the sour cream and mustard flavors!
Serves: Serves: 4
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can Healthy Request Cream of Celery Soup
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup Land O Lakes no-fat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 3 full cups (16 ounces) diced cooked potatoes
- 2 (6-ounce) cans white tuna, packed in water, drained and flaked
- Dash paprika
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8-by-8-inch baking dish with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine celery soup and skim milk. Add sour cream, parsley flakes, onion flakes, and mustard. Mix well to combine. Stir in potatoes and tuna.
- Spread mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Lightly sprinkle paprika over top.
- Place baking dish on a wire rack and let set for 5 minutes. Divide into 4 servings.
- You could also try this with slices of reduced-fat Swiss cheese for a change.
From COOKING HEALTHY WITH THE KIDS IN MIND by JoAnna Lund. Used by arrangement with Perigee, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc. Copyright ฉ 1998 by Healthy Exchanges, Inc.
If you'd like to buy this book, click here.