Dutch Oven Chicken
This chicken recipe is a one-dish meal that's sure to become a family favorite.
Serves: 8 servings
- 3 pounds chicken pieces, skinless
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 10 3/4-ounce can of condensed cream of mushroom soup 1/2 soup can water
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper, and flour.
- Place margarine in Dutch oven or covered oven baking pan. Add chicken.
- Combine soup with water, stirring well. Pour over chicken. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
From Quick Meals for Healthy Kids and Busy Parents. Copyright © 1995 by Sandra K. Nissenberg, Margaret L. Bogle, and Audrey C. Wright. All rights reserved. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
To order this book visit www.wiley.com.